Hollow Cathode Lamps (Multi Element) - All
HCL Multi-Element Overview
- Photron's P500 & P5 Multi Element HCLs: All AAS systems (37mm or 1.5")
- Photron's P600 & P6 Multi Element HCLs: Perkin Elmer (51mm or 2")
Hollow cathode lamps produced by Photron are designed and manufactured to achieve all of the following fundamental requirements for a spectral line source.
- Intense emission of resonance (ground state derived) lines.
- Narrow line width, for maximum sensitivity and linearity.
- Minimal spectral interference from continuum emission, present in the cathode.
- Rapid warm up to produce stable long term light emission.
- Noise free operation.
- Long running life and a 5 year shelf life.
- Cathode materials and geometry achieve a combination of spectral purity and a suitable sputtering rate. (A high sputtering rate will give high intensity at the expense of lamp life, sensitivity and linearity).
Photron's P500 & P5 Multi Element (37mm or 1.5” Diameter)
Photron's P500 / P5 Multi Element (37mm or 1.5” Diameter) series is designed for direct use in AAS systems manufactured by: GBC Scientific, Varian, Analytic Jena, Shimadzu, Hitachi, Thermo Jarrel Ash, Unicam, and other makes.
Photron's P600 & P6 Multi Element (51mm or 2” Diameter)
Photron's P600 / P6 Multi Element (50mm or 2” Diameter) series is designed for direct use in AAS systems manufactured by Perking Elmer, such as
Instrument To suit PerkinElmer Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy Instruments Diameter 51mm (2”) Compatible Instruments PerkinElmer Pin Type /...View full details$499.00Sale
Instrument To suit all Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy Instruments except PerkinElmer Diameter 37mm (1.5”) Compatible Instruments Atomic Absorp...View full details$399.00Sale