Hollow Cathode Lamps (Multi Element) - All
HCL Multi-Element Overview
- Photron's P500 & P5 Multi Element HCLs: All AAS systems (37mm or 1.5")
- Photron's P600 & P6 Multi Element HCLs: Perkin Elmer (51mm or 2")
Hollow cathode lamps produced by Photron are designed and manufactured to achieve all of the following fundamental requirements for a spectral line source.
- Intense emission of resonance (ground state derived) lines.
- Narrow line width, for maximum sensitivity and linearity.
- Minimal spectral interference from continuum emission, present in the cathode.
- Rapid warm up to produce stable long term light emission.
- Noise free operation.
- Long running life and a 5 year shelf life.
- Cathode materials and geometry achieve a combination of spectral purity and a suitable sputtering rate. (A high sputtering rate will give high intensity at the expense of lamp life, sensitivity and linearity).
Photron's P500 & P5 Multi Element (37mm or 1.5” Diameter)
Photron's P500 / P5 Multi Element (37mm or 1.5” Diameter) series is designed for direct use in AAS systems manufactured by: GBC Scientific, Varian, Analytic Jena, Shimadzu, Hitachi, Thermo Jarrel Ash, Unicam, and other makes.
Photron's P600 & P6 Multi Element (51mm or 2” Diameter)
Photron's P600 / P6 Multi Element (50mm or 2” Diameter) series is designed for direct use in AAS systems manufactured by Perking Elmer, such as
Original price $435.00 - Original price $435.00Original price$435.00$435.00 - $435.00Current price $435.00
P546 - Hollow Cathode Lamp (HCL) - Lead / Tellurium
Instrument To suit all Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy Instruments except PerkinElmer Diameter 37mm (1.5”) Compatible Instruments Atomic Absorp...View full detailsOriginal price $435.00 - Original price $435.00Original price$435.00$435.00 - $435.00Current price $435.00Save 0% Save %