Download Product Datasheet
|Filament / Heater Voltage
||2.5 - 3.0 VDC
||1.5 - 2.0
|Filament / Heater Current
|Discharge / Arc Voltage
||@25°C >350 VDC
||60 - 90 VDC
|Discharge / Arc Current
||UV Transmitting Borosilicate
Ø 1mm Diameter
||185nm - 400nm
||<1 x 10-4 Absorption units
||< 3 x 10-3 Absorption units
When radiant energy reaches 50% of the initial energy at 300mA(dc).
- Do not subject the lamp to mechanical shock.
- Before using the lamp, ensure glass envelope is clean and free from dirt. Envelope may be gently wiped with either alcohol or acetone.
Caution: the circumference of the glass envelope around the light box is very thin and should be handled with extreme care.
- Care must be taken not to touch lamp body with bare hand, as it's temperature reaches over 200°C during operation.
- UV radiation is harmful to eyes. Suitable eye protection must be worn when observing light output.
- Since this lamp operates at high voltages, extreme caution is require to prevent electrical shock.