P205-SavantAA - Adapter, Super Lamp Power Supply - GBC SavantAA
Photron's P205-savantAA is designed for use in our P200 Super Lamp power supply for GBC's SavantAA AAS instruments.
Designed for P800S 3 Volt superlamps
Objective: To connect a Photron Super lamp to a GBC SavantAA AAS.
- GBC SavantAA AAS
- Photron 10 volt super lamp power supply
- P200-10V Photron P205-SavantAA adapter kit
Procedures: Warning: When powered, lamp circuitry runs at high voltage.
- Turn off power to instrument and unplug.
- Remove top and left covers from AA
- Locate 10 way connector with a single red wire, yellow wire and blue wire attached.
- Connect the 10 way connector on the adapter lead to this mating connector on the turret loom. Cover with heat shrink tubing.
- Solder the red wire from the adapter lead onto one of the red wires which connect to the 10 way connector which has 2 adjacent red wires at one end.
- Locate the black wire from the 10 way connector on the turret loom.
- Cut this black wire 250mm from the 10 way connector.
- Solder the black wire from the adapter lead to the connector end of the black wire on the turret loom.
- Solder the blue wire from the adapter lead to the other end of the black wire on the turret loom which was previously cut..
- Replace covers
Lamp position 1 will only operate as a Super-lamp.