Hollow Cathode Lamp P900 Series - (51mm / 2") Single Element Perkin Elmer
Photron's P900 Series for Perkin Elmer AAS Instruments compatible with 51mm or 2" base 9 Pin, Non-Coded Hollow Cathode Lamps which are designed to suit older Perkin Elmer AAS instruments. If you require lamps to suit Perkin Elmer Instruments that support coding (see our P900C series of 12 Pin Coded 51mm HCLs for Perkin Elmer instruments).
To get a quick overview of all hollow cathode lamps in these series, please view the Single Element 51mm / 2" Hollow Cathode Lamp Overview Table
Hollow cathode lamps produced by Photron are designed and manufactured to achieve all of the following fundamental requirements for a spectral line source. Read more....
- Intense emission of resonance (ground state derived) lines.
- Narrow line width, for maximum sensitivity and linearity.
- Minimal spectral interference from continuum emission, present in the cathode.
- Rapid warm up to produce stable long term light emission.
- Noise free operation. + Long running life and a 5 year shelf life.
- Cathode materials and geometry achieve a combination of spectral purity and a suitable sputtering rate.
(A high sputtering rate will give high intensity at the expense of lamp life, sensitivity and linearity).
SMITH-HIEFTJE background correction
Photron lamps have been tested and found to work as well as lamps sold specifically for this technique, however due to the high energy pulse used, some elements will be consumed at a higher rate reducing lamp life. Show less....
P900 Series Datasheets
Original price $0.00 - Original price $0.00Original price $0.00$326.00$326.00 - $326.00Current price $326.00
Instrument Perkin Elmer Atomic Absorption Spectrometer (AAS) Pin Type / Connectivity Nine (9) Pin ~ Standard Wavelength Primary Wavelength 429.7...View full detailsOriginal price $0.00 - Original price $0.00Original price $0.00$326.00$326.00 - $326.00Current price $326.00Save 0% Save %