Hollow Cathode Lamps (Single Element) - All
Hollow cathode lamps produced by Photron are designed and manufactured to achieve all of the following fundamental requirements for a spectral line source
- Intense emission of resonance (ground state derived) lines.
- Narrow line width, for maximum sensitivity and linearity.
- Minimal spectral interference from continuum emission, present in the cathode.
- Rapid warm up to produce stable long term light emission.
- Noise free operation. + Long running life and a 5 year shelf life.
- Cathode materials and geometry achieve a combination of spectral purity and a suitable sputtering rate.
(A high sputtering rate will give high intensity at the expense of lamp life, sensitivity and linearity).
SMITH-HIEFTJE background correction
Photron lamps have been tested and found to work as well as lamps sold specifically for this technique, however due to the high energy pulse used, some elements will be consumed at a higher rate reducing lamp life.
Instrument To suit Varian / GBC Scientific Pin Type / Connectivity Four (4) Pin ~ Coded Wavelength Primary Wavelength 396.2nm Alternative Wave...View full details$270.00Sale
Review Product Voltage Requirements Instrument To suit Thermo / Unicam Pin Type / Connectivity Seven (7) Pin ~ Coded Wavelength Primary Wave...View full details$280.00Sale
Instrument Perkin Elmer Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy(AAnalyst Series of Instruments) Pin Type / Connectivity Four (4) Pin ~ Cableless Notes This ...View full details$369.00Sale
Instrument Perkin Elmer Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy Pin Type / Connectivity Twelve (12) Pin ~ Coded Wavelength Primary Wavelength 396.2nm A...View full details$273.90Sale
Review Product Voltage Requirements Instrument Perkin Elmer AAS Pin Type / Connectivity Nine (9) Pin ~ Standard Wavelength Primary Wavelength 39...View full details$249.00Sale