Hollow Cathode Lamp P900LL Series - (51mm / 2") Single Element Perkin Elmer
Photron's P900LL Series for Perkin Elmer AAS Instruments compatible with 51mm or 2" base, 4 Pin Cableless, Coded Hollow Cathode Lamps which are designed to suit Perkin Elmer AAS instruments including PinAAcle 500, PinAAcle 900, AAnalyst 200, AAnalyst 400 AAnalyst 100, AAnalyst 300, AAnalyst 600, AAnalyst 700 and AAnalyst 800 .
To get a quick overview of all hollow cathode lamps in these series, please view the Single Element 51mm / 2" Hollow Cathode Lamp Overview Table
Hollow cathode lamps produced by Photron are designed and manufactured to achieve all of the following fundamental requirements for a spectral line source. Read more....
- Intense emission of resonance (ground state derived) lines.
- Narrow line width, for maximum sensitivity and linearity.
- Minimal spectral interference from continuum emission, present in the cathode.
- Rapid warm up to produce stable long term light emission.
- Noise free operation. + Long running life and a 5 year shelf life.
- Cathode materials and geometry achieve a combination of spectral purity and a suitable sputtering rate.
(A high sputtering rate will give high intensity at the expense of lamp life, sensitivity and linearity).
SMITH-HIEFTJE background correction
Photron lamps have been tested and found to work as well as lamps sold specifically for this technique, however due to the high energy pulse used, some elements will be consumed at a higher rate reducing lamp life. Show less....
P900LL Series Datasheets
Original price $459.00 - Original price $459.00Original price$459.00$459.00 - $459.00Current price $459.00
Instrument Perkin Elmer Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy(AAnalyst Series of Instruments) Pin Type / Connectivity Four (4) Pin ~ Cableless Notes This ...View full detailsOriginal price $459.00 - Original price $459.00Original price$459.00$459.00 - $459.00Current price $459.00Save 0% Save %