Hollow Cathode Lamp P500UC / P5-0000UC / P870UC Series - (37mm / 1.5") Multi Element Thermo Fisher / Unicam
Photron's P500UC / P870UC / P5-0000UC Series for Agilent / GBC Scientific / Varian AAS Instruments compatible with 37mm or 1.5" base 7 Pin Octal Base, Coded Hollow Cathode Lamps including AAS models such as 3300 AAS, 3400 AAS, 3500 AAS, ICE 3300, ICE 3400, ICE 3500.
To get a quick overview of all hollow cathode lamps in these series, please view the Multi Element 37mm / 1.5" Hollow Cathode Lamp Overview Table
Hollow cathode lamps produced by Photron are designed and manufactured to achieve all of the following fundamental requirements for a spectral line source. Read more....
- Intense emission of resonance (ground state derived) lines.
- Narrow line width, for maximum sensitivity and linearity.
- Minimal spectral interference from continuum emission, present in the cathode.
- Rapid warm up to produce stable long term light emission.
- Noise free operation. + Long running life and a 5 year shelf life.
- Cathode materials and geometry achieve a combination of spectral purity and a suitable sputtering rate.
(A high sputtering rate will give high intensity at the expense of lamp life, sensitivity and linearity).
SMITH-HIEFTJE background correction
Photron lamps have been tested and found to work as well as lamps sold specifically for this technique, however due to the high energy pulse used, some elements will be consumed at a higher rate reducing lamp life. Show less....
P500UC / P5-0000UC / P870UC Series Datasheets
Original price $590.00 - Original price $590.00Original price$590.00$590.00 - $590.00Current price $590.00
P538UC - Hollow Cathode Lamp (HCL) for Thermo / Unicam AAS Chromium Copper Manganese NickelOriginal price $590.00 - Original price $590.00Original price$590.00$590.00 - $590.00Current price $590.00Save 0% Save %