Hollow Cathode Lamp P500 / P5-0000 / P870 Series - (37mm / 1.5") Multi Element
Photron's P500 / P870 / P5 Multi Element (37mm or 1.5” Diameter) series is designed for direct use in AAS systems manufactured by: GBC Scientific, Varian, Analytic Jena, Shimadzu, Hitachi, Thermo Jarrel Ash, Unicam, and other makes.
To get a quick overview of all hollow cathode lamps in these series, please view the Multi Element 37mm / 1.5" Hollow Cathode Lamp Overview Table
Hollow cathode lamps produced by Photron are designed and manufactured to achieve all of the following fundamental requirements for a spectral line source. Read more....
- Intense emission of resonance (ground state derived) lines.
- Narrow line width, for maximum sensitivity and linearity.
- Minimal spectral interference from continuum emission, present in the cathode.
- Rapid warm up to produce stable long term light emission.
- Noise free operation.
- Long running life and a 5 year shelf life.
- Cathode materials and geometry achieve a combination of spectral purity and a suitable sputtering rate. (A high sputtering rate will give high intensity at the expense of lamp life, sensitivity and linearity).
P500 / P5-0000 P870 Series Datasheets
Original price $600.00 - Original price $600.00Original price$600.00$600.00 - $600.00Current price $600.00
Instrument To suit all Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy Instruments except PerkinElmer Diameter 37mm (1.5”) Compatible Instruments Atomic Abso...View full detailsOriginal price $600.00 - Original price $600.00Original price$600.00$600.00 - $600.00Current price $600.00Save 0% Save %