Hollow Cathode Lamps (Multi Element) - P500 Series - All Other AAS
Photron's P500 / P5 Multi Element (37mm or 1.5” Diameter) series is designed for direct use in AAS systems manufactured by: GBC Scientific, Varian, Analytic Jena, Shimadzu, Hitachi, Thermo Jarrel Ash, Unicam, and other makes.
Hollow cathode lamps produced by Photron are designed and manufactured to achieve all of the following fundamental requirements for a spectral line source.
- Intense emission of resonance (ground state derived) lines.
- Narrow line width, for maximum sensitivity and linearity.
- Minimal spectral interference from continuum emission, present in the cathode.
- Rapid warm up to produce stable long term light emission.
- Noise free operation.
- Long running life and a 5 year shelf life.
- Cathode materials and geometry achieve a combination of spectral purity and a suitable sputtering rate. (A high sputtering rate will give high intensity at the expense of lamp life, sensitivity and linearity).
Review Product Voltage Requirements Instrument To suit all AAS (Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy Instruments) Pin Type / Connectivity Two (2) Pin ~ S...View full details$313.00Sale
Instrument To suit Thermo / Unicam Pin Type / Connectivity Seven (7) Pin ~ Coded Wavelength Primary Wavelength Alternative Wavelengths Op...View full details$353.00Sale
Instrument To suit Varian / GBC Pin Type / Connectivity Four (4) Pin ~ Coded Wavelength Primary Wavelength Alternative Wavelengths Op...View full details$343.00Sale
Instrument To suit all Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy Instruments except PerkinElmer Diameter 37mm (1.5”) Compatible Instruments Atomic Abso...View full details$399.00Sale
Instrument To suit all Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy Instruments except PerkinElmer Diameter 37mm (1.5”) Compatible Instruments Atomic Absorp...View full details$399.00Sale